Saturday, January 1, 2011

Knock, knock: Who's there?

Oh, it's just me.  ;)

I've been a bad blogger.  I've also been a bad dieter!  One of my New Year's resolutions?  Just like millions of other people, I will be eating healthier and finally reaching my goal weight in 2011!  And maybe NOT like millions of other people, I will be blogging every day, so please stay tuned.  I know I don't have tons of readers, but for the few that stayed with me, I hope you're still here...and I hope you'll stick with me for 2011.  :)

Oh, ummm...this will be starting January 3rd.  LOL!  See you Monday!

5 comments:

Randy said...

Awesome! I look forward to seeing your progress! Thanks for joining me on my adventures! Let's have a great 2011!

The Ninja said...

YAY! you are back, keep it up, blogging is good for the soul.

Barbara B said...

Great to have you back! I'm sharing your resolution to get back on my weight loss program but I don't think I'll be posting everyday ... that's harder than dieting! We're rooting for you.

Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

you've got to hold me accountable with this blogging! you're doing much better than me! hope you had a great holiday :)

M.J. Jacobsen said...

Good to see you back......I too will be trying to stick to my resolution to lose these 40#'s! Good luck to both of us, I will be checking in with you to get inspiration!!! :)