Monday, January 4, 2010

On the Wagon Again!

And it feels good. :)

Mama was good today, folks. Let me give you a quick recap.

Breakfast was vanilla caramel coffee with organic half and half, 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread with 1 Tbsp almond butter, plain, non-fat Fage yogurt with a packet of Splenda and 1/4 cup of blueberries.

Lunch was 5 Back To Nature crackers with 1/2 Tbsp almond butter, an organic Braeburn apple, 14 baby carrots (3 oz), and a mini Clif bar. I forgot to eat my Light Babybel cheese!

Dinner was AWESOME! I had an Amy's Brown Rice and Vegetable Bowl with 2 cups of steamed broccoli and a little bit of soy sauce. Holy cow...can I just tell you that this was wickedly good? And SO filling! And SO vegetable-y! Awesome. I love those new vegetable steamer thingies that some of those frozen vegetable companies make. They make getting yummy veggies in so easy, especially when you detest most of them raw, as I do. ;)

I also had 2 dark-chocolate covered caramels at work for 40 calories each. Worth it!

And I got in 64 ounces of water PLUS a 12-ounce cup of hot tea...that should count as water too, I think. ;)

All this for a total of only 1103 calories. I see a snack in my future! Perhaps some Green & Black's 85% dark chocolate...we shall see. :)