Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oops!

Totally forgot to post yesterday, and it was official weigh-in Friday! Sorry.

The week went very well for me. Lots of good food, plus I'm trying to be more conscious of getting my vegetables in. People aren't lying when they say if you don't think about it you might not get them in. I realize that I went days on end without eating one vegetable. Lovely!

Most days were the same for me this week: Ezekiel bread with natural peanut butter, nonfat plain Greek yogurt with blueberries for breakfast; Back to Nature crackers with natural peanut butter, Light Babybel cheese, an apple, and a serving of baby carrots for lunch; protein bar or Clif Z bar on my commute home; and dinner was either steel-cut oats with natural PB, banana, and chocolate chips (which I LOVE!) or tons of steamed broccoli and brown rice with soy sauce. Snacks at night were usually either Pretzel Slims from Trader Joe's or chocolate. Not really anything different all week...and I like it that way. :) I'm fine without much variety...if I find something I like, I'll eat it every day!

Things have been going really well on the exercise front, too. I started the Couch to 5K program and will be doing the second day of my second week tomorrow - jogging 90 seconds, walking 2 minutes, for a total of about 30 minutes. I'm really, REALLY enjoying the workout...I never thought I'd say that. And I've mentioned this before but it bears repeating - I'm SO proud of my body! :)

So where did all this get me? Well, it got me to 234.8 yesterday. That's a 3.8 pound loss since last Friday. :) Yay! Still not back to where I was before our vacation, but I'm on the right track. I feel good.

That's 64 pounds lost! No reason to complain here.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!!