Wednesday, January 13, 2010

YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!!

Oh my God, let's just talk about all the food I ate today. All the GOOD food!

I've really been getting creative with my foods, trying to get in more of the fruit and veggie food group and trying to pack in superfoods whenever I can. I'm really proud of myself today!

Breakfast: 270 calories

Fage nonfat Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup pumpkin, and one organic banana
Coffee with organic half and half

Lunch: 376 calories

Trader Joe's small pita, 2 ounces grilled chicken, guacamole
1/2 cup blueberries
5 Back to Nature stoneground wheat crackers with 1/4 Tbsp Trader Joe's organic PB

Dinner: 370 calories

3/4 cup brown rice, 4 ounces grilled chicken, 1 cup steamed broccoli, and a bit of olive oil

Dessert: 308 calories

Fage, 1/2 banana, 1 Tbsp chocolate chips, 1 whole graham cracker (4 little rectangles)

Snacks:

Clif Z Bar, chocolate brownie flavor - 120 calories
V8 Fusion Pomegranate Blueberry - 100 calories (Don't usually like drinking my calories, but this was healthy, delicious, and FILLING!)
Trader Joe's Dark Belgian Chocolate Wedge - 35 calories (YUM!)

------------------------

Total calories: 1544

Calories burned on the treadmill (Yay for Couch to 5K!): 216

Net calories: 1328

1328!!! For all of that food!

That's 5 veggies and 3.5 fruits. Go me!!!

1 comment:

monicaonthego.com said...

I lurv me some Zbars, so gooood.