Friday, April 9, 2010

Oopsy!

Well, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday evening.  When you have to get up at 4:30 AM and are having a late night doing everything else under the sun, sleep takes precedence in my world.  ;)  But I did great yesterday, even with going out with Hubs, his parents, his brother, and his brother's wife and kids.  I had an egg white omelette with peppers, onions, and mushrooms, and a side of bacon.  Did you know that bacon isn't as bad as we make it out to be?  Each slice only has 45 calories.  Seriously, Google it!  Bacon is not evil.

Today was also a good day, and I remembered to take pics of just about everything!  I'd only eaten about 700 calories by the time I got home from work, but that's because Hubs and I decided to go out for dinner tonight.  I was trying to plan ahead a bit by keeping the day a little light.  I did NOT count my calories at dinner, but Hubs and I have agreed to one dinner and one breakfast out during the week where I can relax.  Notice I didn't say "gorge".  There's a big difference!

Some of the pics were taken with my camera, some with my cell phone.  You'll be able to tell the difference.  LOL  Also, my food choices were boring and not very balanced today, and that's because of a lack of planning.  Last night got away from me so quickly that by the time I realized I hadn't packed my lunch yet and it was close to 10 PM, I didn't feel like doing shit.  If I'm being honest.  ;)

Okay, moving on...

Breakfast today:
















These are store brand organic brown eggs.  I am of the opinion that Eggland's Best organic brown eggs taste better.  With a coffee for 155 calories.

Lunch:















Sorry for the fuzzy photo!  270 calories and delicious.

My commute-home snack:



Finally, a little bit of fruit! 205 calories.

(I don't know why this is centered all of a sudden, and I don't particularly care.  I'm not going for beauty here.)

Dinner was GOOOOD!  We had an onion blossom appetizer, and I had a salad with some dressing on the side, pulled pork, and French fries.  Don't judge me, because it was good!  I also had a little bit of a peanut butter cup cookie.  Here's all the decadent evidence!


Hubs and I each had about a quarter of it.  I salted the hell out of the last half because I kept going for little pieces of it!  It was awesome.

This salad really did have more than lettuce in it.  LOL  I ate the good stuff before I remembered to take a picture!  There was tomato, onion, and egg.  I told them to hold the cheese and the croutons.  Blue cheese dressing on the side, of which I used maybe half a tablespoon with the fork-dipping method.

Yummy!!!  I didn't eat that bread except for one little bite.  The dog got half of the pulled pork, but mama got all the French fries!  ;)















The cookie was just okay.  Meh.  Probably shouldn't have eaten it, but it was pricey enough.  ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The weigh-in went well!!!  I was 229.2 this morning.  That's a loss of 6.4 lbs since Monday!  Obviously my body was very puffy.  Ah well.  It's gone now!

My sister is doing awesome as well.  Holla!!!

Happy weekend!

No comments: