Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hungry Girl - GENIUS!



Oh my God, can I tell you how freaking in love I am with the Hungry Girl cookbook right now? Can I tell you how much I am salivating over the Yum Yum Brownie Muffins I made that are sitting in the kitchen? Or how awesome our dinner was tonight, in the form of a "Meaty" Thin Crust Pizza? Do you know if you go to www.hungry-girl.com/books you can see pictures of all of her recipes? And even though you can do that, I really wanted to share a picture of the Brownie Muffins, because seriously...they're STUPID GOOD. I can't give away the recipe because it's not mine to give away, but I will tell you that the secret ingredient makes them WICKED moist and VERY rich. And they're only 181 calories per muffin. Come on, now...tell me that's not the food of the damn gods.

Oh! Friday weigh-in. Well, it actually went pretty well! It's that time of the month for me, and even with that I was at 233.2, so I had a loss of 0.6. Nothing phenomenal, but considering the fact that my rings were tight that morning I was really expecting to see a gain. I ate very well last week, so I'm confident that it was just because of my period. I typically see a 3-pound gain when it comes around.

Friday was my cheat meal and it was LE YUM. My sister and I went shopping that morning and then had an amazing lunch! Pizza and cheese fries...that's right...plus ice cream from a crazy good dairy by my parents house. And not just ice cream - I had peanut butter brownie ice cream with hot fudge, peanut butter, and whipped cream. Oh, I enjoyed my cheat meal. And it ended up being my only real meal of the day because I was STUFFED! I had a Clif Z bar for breakfast (120 calories), and came home and had one of the Brownie Muffins. That was it! And when I weighed myself this morning I was the same, so I think even the sodium didn't get me too badly.

I'm going to keep this post a little short. National Novel Writing Month is coming to a close, and I have to get about 6,000 more words out. Soooooo....let's just end with the numbers!

-----------------------------
Current Weight: 233.2

High Weight: 298.2

Goal Weight: 190

Total Lost: 65
-----------------------------

Have a good weekend! :D

No comments: