Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm Not A Loser...

...I swear. Though it might seem like I am.

It pains me to start out my blog with a little story of failure, but shit happens. Yesterday was my Cheat Meal day, and everything worked out pretty well. According to my Lose It! app on my iTouch, my body needs a little more than 1800 calories a day to lose 2 pounds a week without exercise. I typically don't allow myself more than 1300 because 1) I won't exercise and 2) I want to lose faster, damn it. So although I had my Cheat Meal yesterday, I doubt that I went over 2500 calories all day. That's not bad.

The problem? I had a Cheat Meal today as well, and that was bad. Although it could have been worse! Hubs and I went to Cracker Barrel (lovingly referred to in the future as The Barrel) where I got grilled chicken (good choice), turnip greens (good choice), dumplings and mashed potatoes (BAD choices). Oh, and I ate a biscuit (bad choice). But that was it! And up until dinner I'd only eaten about 650calories. So hopefully we're not too bad.

The other problem is that I made Hubs chocolate chip cookies on Friday. I bake like Betty freakin' Crocker...I seriously do...and my chocolate chip cookies are heaven on earth. I don't say that to be egotistical, I say it because it's true. They're like little gifts from God. Anyway, 5 dozen of those tasty little morsels have been in our kitchen since Friday, the number dwindling. Hubs has eaten about 2 dozen on his own. I will confess...I had 4 today. But in my defense, they're little! But it's still no excuse.

Tuesday is weigh-in day. My sister and I stopped making Monday weigh-in day, because sometimes we need that day to hydrate and lose water weight if we've had a questionable weekend. Kind of like I'll need to do this Monday.

We'll see what Tuesday holds!

No comments: