Friday, December 18, 2009

Official Friday Weigh-In

I'm sitting here breathing a sigh of relief!

I didn't have to go out for dinner last night, which was really fortunate. Because while I could have easily stuck with fish and vegetables, I would have had a hard time resisting a shared dessert or a second glass of wine. I know myself, and I know not to lie to myself, and I know those things would have been difficult for me. But I got out of it, so it doesn't matter! Dinner last night was Muir Glen Chicken Tortilla soup - 260 calories for the entire can!

We're going to our friends' house for dinner tonight, and that might prove to be a challenge. I've decided that I'm not going to get there starving...though with a dinner time of around 8 PM, I don't know how I'll manage that. I ate a late breakfast today (steel cut oats, 1 tbsp. almond butter, 1/2 banana, and a tbsp of chocolate chips for 363 calories) so hopefully that means my lunch will be much later too. Then I can have a yogurt or something before we go. Hubs and I have been tasked with bringing dessert, so I'm going to pick two things - one that I don't care for at all, and one that I could do with or without. That means I'll only have a few bites of Hubs' and I won't feel compelled to take my own. It's a good strategy, or at least as good as it's going to get.

I told Hubs there will be no cheat meal this weekend. If we go out, I'm going to have to suck it up and get something healthy. I had my cheat meal already on Wednesday, and it was QUITE a cheat. So...I'm done with that until Christmas Eve.

Can I still meet my mini-goal by Christmas Eve? Not sure, but I'm going to damn well try.

Oh! The numbers for today...

----------------------------------------

Current weight: 229.6 (A loss since last Friday. Sweet!)

High Weight: 298.2

Goal Weight: 190

Mini-Goal Weight: 224 lbs (by Christmas Eve)

Total Lost: 68.6

----------------------------------------

I won't complain. Now I have to work hard until Christmas Eve.

Cheers!

(Oh...Hubs and I got our treadmill yesterday! I'll be starting the Couch to 5K program tomorrow morning. Exciting!)

No comments: