Friday, December 11, 2009

Tricky Official Weigh-In!

All right, so I figured out why the scale wouldn't budge this week. I got my period this morning. Hallelujah! That explains a lot. Oh, and if it seems like I just had my period? That's because I did. LOL I got the Mirena IUD last month and apparently I'm a bit irregular, but not too bad. Let me just sing Mirena's praises for a moment: My period is lighter already, and I barely have any cramps. I know I've only had it in for a month, but it's not in my head. When I have cramps, I HURT. Today I'm doing well! Anyway, my period also explains why I've been so emotionally sensitive the past few days, but we won't get into that here. LOL

Okay, so why was my weigh-in tricky? Well, I always get on the scale 3 times for accuracy. This morning my weights were: 232.2, 230, 227.6. After 3 completely different weights, I got on again - 228. So it's possible that I'm in the 220s, but I'm making 232.2 my official weight today. And that's okay, because it's down 1.4 from last week! With my period. Not bad.

I made Hubs chocolate chip cookies this morning. Allow me to gloat - my chocolate chip cookies are amazing. They really are. I had 3 small ones. :P But I put them in for my calories today, counted them as my breakfast, and eventually when I get hungry for something (12:34 PM and the cookies are still holding me!) I'll have some non-fat greek yogurt with 1/3 cup of blueberries and 1/2 Tbsp. of Nature's Promise strawberry jam. Nature's Promise is the organic/all-natural store brand at one of the grocery stores here. I know it's only the store brand, but they're all really great products! The jam is USDA organic and 45 calories per tablespoon. I had this yesterday in my yogurt because we ran out of blueberries. I had a whole tablespoon yesterday since I had no other fruit, and it was really delicious! I stopped and got more berries after work yesterday, so today I cut it town to 1/2 Tbsp. of jam and kept the 1/3 cup of blueberries. (Yay for superfoods!) I'm excited to taste it later!

So anyway...that's all for today, folks. Number time!

---------------------------------------------

Current Weight: 232.2

High Weight: 298.2

Mini-Goal Weight (by 12/24): 224

Goal Weight: 190

Total Lost: 66 lbs.

I'll take it. ;) Have a great weekend!

No comments: