Friday, December 4, 2009

Whew!!! (Official Friday Weigh-In)

Gosh...that was a close one. Allow me to tell you the story.

After NYC last weekend, I weighed 244 pounds. Oh yes...you read that right. And that's why I wouldn't dare give you my number last time I wrote. Have no fear, folks, for today I am back down to 233.6!!! So, okay...no real loss since Thanksgiving. But Christ on a bike, at least I'm not in the 240s again. Obviously there was a lot of water retention, so I've been staying away from salty foods all week and drinking a LOT of water. Plus I don't think I went over 1300 calories any day this week. Let me thank God for small miracles and a bit of willpower when I needed it.

So, let's talk about today.

Breakfast: Container of plain, non-fat Fage yogurt, 1/3 cup blueberries, coffee with 2 tbsp. organic half and half

Lunch: Clif Builder's bar in peanut butter - I had to eat in my car, and this was DELICIOUS!!!

Dinner: Hungry Girl Mexi-Tato

Snacks: apple, Light Babybel cheese, Hungry Girl brownie muffin, organic tortilla chips, one slice of near-cheeseless, thin crust veggie pizza

That's a total of 1315 calories today. Great! :D But lest it sound like I did a great job, I will admit that the entire serving of organic tortilla chips was eaten while I was standing up, with the pantry door still open. Some things never change, but I'm trying. Hey, at least I limited it to one serving.

And now for today's numbers...

------------------------------------------------

Current Weight: 233.6

High Weight: 298.2

Mini-Goal Weight (NEW FEATURE! ;) ): 224 by December 24th

Goal Weight: 190

Total Lost: 64.6

------

Current BMI: 34.5

High BMI: 42.5


Happy weekend, all!!! :D

No comments: